Established specifically to distribute proprietary technologies
Texas based Ascension Technologies™ core management team has steadily advanced technologies and developed products through acquisitions and mergers since the turn of the 2000 millennium.
The Company’s core management team exudes more than a hundred and twenty years of hands on experience in the formation and administration of technologies based in oil and gas industries as well as other energy related industries including nuclear. The Company was formed with the expressed goal of taking that combined experience to distribute and market environmentally-friendly materials and to develop field process methodologies to cost-effectively maximize the mitigation and/or recovery of our Planet’s precious hydrocarbon resources all the while optimizing efficiencies in the recovery of those resources in an environmentally responsible manner.
A key part to Ascension Technologies’ success is the strength of its core management and their capabilities. A career with Ascension Technologies is your opportunity to have a job that delivers satisfaction.
You will provide general administration management for the manufacturing and supply chain and the maintenance coordinator. Our management employees are asked to not only provide over site for our products processes, but they are asked to provide feedback on cycle-time efficiency and safety improvement.
The communication between our employees and our managers and staff are crucial to achieving our vision of being the premier global provider of chemical solutions to the oil and gas industry. The incumbent will be required to drive all types of trucking equipment and operate a medium-size low pressure and/or high pressure pumping unit.
- Works from written or verbal instructions and/or follows scheduled routines. Maintains trip records. Checks materials against instruction
- Must load and unload truck, which would include miscellaneous materials
- Plans routing for most effective utilization within schedule constraints
- Must be familiar with DOT regulations
- Performs routine servicing such as fueling and provides light maintenance, repair on vehicle and keeping equipment clean and lubricated
- Assist with maintaining yard
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proactive, recognize problems and improvements needed
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Flexible and adaptable as a critical member of a growing organization
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must show consistent professionalism and good judgment
- Team player
- Must be safety and environmentally conscious
- Must work well with all types of personalities
- Must be punctual and willing to work long hours if needed
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications
- Must have CDL(HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement)
- Must be self starter
- Good driving record
- Fork lift operation
- Qualcomm experience a plus
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs or a ladder, and agile enough to squat and bend over (Agility Tests 1, 2a & 2b)
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be computer proficient (capable of recording daily reports via Excel and email)
- Able to pass drug, alcohol, driving, physical, and background check
- Valid work authorization in the United States.
- Full time, hourly position
- Medical Insurance available
- Tools provided
- Workman’s comp
- Short- term and Long-term disability
- PTO/ Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Direct deposit