Established specifically to distribute proprietary technologies
Texas based Ascension Technologies™ core management team has steadily advanced technologies and developed products through acquisitions and mergers since the turn of the 2000 millennium.
The Company’s core management team exudes more than a hundred and twenty years of hands on experience in the formation and administration of technologies based in oil and gas industries as well as other energy related industries including nuclear. The Company was formed with the expressed goal of taking that combined experience to distribute and market environmentally-friendly materials and to develop field process methodologies to cost-effectively maximize the mitigation and/or recovery of our Planet’s precious hydrocarbon resources all the while optimizing efficiencies in the recovery of those resources in an environmentally responsible manner.
A key part to Ascension Technologies’ success is the strength of its core management and their capabilities. A career with Ascension Technologies is your opportunity to have a job that delivers satisfaction.
You will provide general administration management for the manufacturing and supply chain and the maintenance coordinator. Our management employees are asked to not only provide over site for our products processes, but they are asked to provide feedback on cycle-time efficiency and safety improvement.
The communication between our employees and our managers and staff are crucial to achieving our vision of being the premier global provider of chemical solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Responsibilities as defined below to ensure a clean and safe work environment. Position must perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures. Candidate must successfully complete all training and possess general operations knowledge for advancement opportunities.
- Completion and compliance of all safety initiatives and certification requirements
- including all near miss and incident reporting
- Work in material production of Company’s core materials.
- Responsible for production equipment cleanup and maintenance
- Inventory management and controls of all raw materials used in production process.
- Ensure that a clean and organized work environment is maintained at all times and in all areas of operations
- Immediate reporting of all maintenance deficiencies to Shift Supervisor
- Removal and stacking of empty/used containers
- Product container preparation, labeling and inspection
- Responsible for drum and pail packaging of finished products from manifold
- Performs other duties as assigned by Shift Supervisor.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proactive, recognize problems and improvements needed
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Flexible and adaptable as a critical member of a growing organization
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must show consistent professionalism and good judgment
- Team player
- Must be safety and environmentally conscious
- Must work well with all types of personalities
- Must be punctual and willing to work long hours if needed
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience an asset
- Team player with ability to perform physical work
- General computer skills
- Full time, hourly position
- Medical Insurance available
- Tools provided
- Workman’s comp
- Short- term and Long-term disability
- PTO/ Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Direct deposit