Established specifically to distribute proprietary technologies
Texas based Ascension Technologies™ core management team has steadily advanced technologies and developed products through acquisitions and mergers since the turn of the 2000 millennium.
The Company’s core management team exudes more than a hundred and twenty years of hands on experience in the formation and administration of technologies based in oil and gas industries as well as other energy related industries including nuclear. The Company was formed with the expressed goal of taking that combined experience to distribute and market environmentally-friendly materials and to develop field process methodologies to cost-effectively maximize the mitigation and/or recovery of our Planet’s precious hydrocarbon resources all the while optimizing efficiencies in the recovery of those resources in an environmentally responsible manner.
A key part to Ascension Technologies’ success is the strength of its partner’s manufacturing capabilities. A career with ACME Chemcials is your opportunity to have a job that delivers satisfaction.
Their manufacturing personnel are the key to producing our specialty oilfield and remediation materials as safely and efficiently as possible. Our partner’s plant employees are asked to not only produce our products, but they are asked to provide feedback on cycle-time efficiency and safety improvement.
The communication between our employees and our partners managers and staff are crucial to achieving our vision of being the premier global provider of chemical solutions to the oil and gas industry.
- Check all equipment daily, troubleshoot, make normal repairs, assess site situations and provide feedback to the operations and engineering staff
- Report operations data and other requested information internally
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Coordinate the delivery of technology materials and other media between service sites and company’s Alvin facility
- Accurately report all regulatory items as required
- Report problems requiring additional help or equipment to Supervisor
- Accurately record meter readings
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proactive, recognize problems and improvements needed
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Flexible and adaptable as a critical member of a growing organization
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must show consistent professionalism and good judgment
- Team player
- Must be safety and environmentally conscious
- Must work well with all types of personalities
- Must be punctual and willing to work long hours if needed
Requirements - Minimum Qualifications
- One year or more of amine treating experience
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be computer proficient (capable of recording daily reports via Excel and email)
- Able to pass drug, alcohol, driving, physical, and background check
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift a 50lbs or more at a time required
- Valid work authorization in the United States.
- Full time, hourly position
- Medical Insurance available
- Tools provided
- Workman’s comp
- Short- term and Long-term disability
- PTO/ Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Direct deposit